COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Students safety during this pandemic is our biggest priority, here are some things we are doing to keep every dancer safe.
- We socially distance as much as possible
- We temp check the students with a no contact thermometer ( 99.9 or higher is considered a fever)
- We clean extensively both studios and common areas between classes and have hand sanitizing stations in each room. If you do a tour of the studios you may notice a yellow powder in the corner of some rooms. This is rosin and it is a natural sap or resin that dancer’s use to give the floor more purchase as they dance. We sanitize this area with a special spray so as not to damage the rosin. It’s safe for your dancer to touch and clean, although it is sticky!
- We ask that each dancer bring their own full water bottle with their name on it so there is no accidental sharing.
- We’re keeping our lobby closed during classes to keep crowding from occurring. Parents you may come in if you need information, to make payments or use the restroom, but we will not have a waiting area available.
- Masks are not required but of course encouraged!